About Us

THE STUDENT

My name is Steve Fadugba. I am speech communication major, this is also my last semester at York College. I struggled to find a major in college, it wasn’t until I took a semester off and realized what I wanted to do. I love to learn about the various way we communicate with one another as well as how people behave.

I am an avid fan of audible and will take any suggestions of audiobooks to listen to. I love the digital age that we are in. I stick close to the belief that we are doing better than the ones who came before us. I see the advancement of modern day technology as societal progress.

Enterprise Rent a Car is currently my place of work. I started off as an intern for the summer and now I am part time worker.

I didn’t take this course because I am fan of reading or anything like that. This course seemed like the best option for limited courses I had left to complete my degree. I live by a quote that states “Do your best in whenever you find yourself doing!” I hope to see what knowledge I could utilize from this course.   

1. Welcome to the course, Steve. Please take a minute to add the correct category and a featured image to your post (see “how to post” link if you have difficulties)